Monday 14 May 2018

I'll be back soon...


After a long period of being away from my blog its high time to return and give life to this blog again. I want to apologize for not uploading any article. I had a very difficult month full of exams in order to get in the university. But this Saturday is my IELTS exams and then I will be able again to upload stuff.

I have great plans for the summer so the next blogs are going to be full of my experiences in many different places and many music concerts. So can't wait to upload again many many blogs. Furthermore, I was thinking of a new youtube channel full of my vlogs from summer concerts and trips I am going to join. Whats your opinion? Let me know in the comments. See you on Saturday guys.

-Anastasia x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be back soon...

After a long period of being away from my blog its high time to return and give life to this blog again. I want to apologize for not upl...